TRADE IN PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LTG Trade-in Website (“Website”) is operated by LTG Technology SDN BHD, a Malaysia corporation, having an office at Unit 825, Suite 8.01, 8th Floor, Manara IGB, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, LTG Technology SDN BHD, IS REFERRED TO AS “WE”, “US”, “OUR” AND “LTG “. AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT IS REFERRED TO AS “CUSTOMER”, “YOU”, “YOUR” AND “YOURSELF”. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“THESE T&CS”). IF YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THESE T&CS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE IN ANY PHONES WITH US VIA THIS WEBSITE.
- We only accept trade-in by any individuals residing in Malaysia holding a valid Malaysia Bank Credit Card. If you are under the age of 18 years old, then you shall have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent before submitting any trade-in order with us in this Website.
Offer to Trade-in with us
- You can place a trade-in order in this Website for any mobile phone (“Phone”) to us in return for E-Voucher issued and honoured solely by DCR Marketing SDN BHD (“E-Voucher). By placing an order in this Website, you warrant that:
(a) You are accessing the Website in Malaysia
(b) You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us;
(c) You have accurately described the condition and functionality of your Phone in the trade-in order;
(d) the phone delivered by you to us is original without alternation, non-counterfeited, or is not obtainedby any unlawful means or improper methods;
(e) you own all rights in the Phone that you trade-in to us and declare that you are the rightful owner ofthe Phone free from any third party claims are legally authorized to sell or dispose the Phone withoutany limitations; and
(f) You have read over, fully understood and accepted these T&Cs; and
(g) You release us of any liabilities or claims that may arise if you send the Phone to us in breach of these T&Cs.
- Nothing in this Website constitutes an offer by us to accept any purchase of your Phone. Submission of atrade-in order in this Website constitutes an offer by you to dispose the Phone to us in return for the issuance of E-Voucher value. A binding contract will only be formed between you and LTG upon LTG accepts your offer by sending you a confirmation email include issuance of the E-Voucher.
- LTG reserves the right to change these T&Cs, the condition for verification of your Phone and the value of the E-Voucher stated in the Website at any time without notice to you.
- In order to trade-in a Phone with us for E-Voucher, you are required to provide accurate information regarding the brand name, model number and conditions of the Phone.
- The value of E-Voucher for the trade-in of your Phone will be initially determined by LTG based on the conditions and functionality of the Phone described by you and will be shown on the Website (“Initial Quotation”). If you offer to trade-in the Phone with us on the Initial Quotation, you shall proceed and submit accurate personal information such as name, address in Malaysia for collection and/or return of the Phone, and your contact phone number and email address to us for communications and confirmation of the trade-in order. The Initial Quotation will be valid for a period of 14 days from the date you submitted the trade-in order with you. We reserve our right to vary the Initial Quotation if you fail to deliver the Phone to us within 14 days.
Packing and Delivery of the Phone to LTG
- LTG shall designate a logistic company (“Logistic Company”) to collect and/or return the Phone from and within Malaysia.
- Before you deliver the Phone to the Logistic Company, it is your responsibility to:
(a) remove any SIM card from the Phone
(b) erase all personal files and data in whatever format including but not limited to SMS, photos, videos, emails, documents and other data from the Phone; and
(c) turn off or deactivate any passcode, lock or equivalent feature of the Phone.
- Once you have submitted the trade-in order in the Website, please pack your Phone and make it availablefor pick up by the Logistic Company within 7 days. You must make yourself available for Logistic Company to collect the Phone within 7 days of the issue of our Initial Quotation. Otherwise, we reserve the right to adjust the value of the E-Voucher and issue a Final Quotation (as defined in clause 17 below) to you.
- Please ensure that the Phone is packed appropriately and properly sealed, and that it contains no harmful objects that will damage the Phone during the transit to LTG. LTG will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Phone during the delivery from you to LTG.
- You agree that any other good and/or accessories such as charger and earphones etc. that are not stated in a trade-in order but delivered to us will not be returned to you in any event.
Verification & Final Quotation by LTG
- LTG shall have the final and sole right to determine the conditions and the value of any E-Voucher to be issued for any trade-in order.
- Once LTG has received the Phone from you, we shall verify the Phone to see if the brand name, model number and conditions of the Phone stated in the trade-in order match with our verification finding. If there is no difference, we shall send you a confirmation email to confirm receipt of the Phone. We will issue the E-Voucher to you within 5 business days after the issue of our confirmation email.
- If the brand name, model number and conditions of the Phone stated in the trade-in order do not match with our verification finding, we shall adjust the value of the E-Voucher to be issued under the trade-in order and inform you the adjusted value by email or SMS (“Final Quotation”).
- You are reminded to provide an accurate email and contact phone number for communication with us. We shall not be held liable for non-delivery of emails or SMS because of spam email, junk filters or phone number blockage.
- The Final Quotation will be valid for 7 days. You shall, within 7 days upon the issue of Final Quotation: (a)confirm acceptance of the Final Quotation by email or SMS and we shall issue a confirmation email toyou and then will issue the E-Voucher within 5 business days; or
(b) decline the Final Quotation by email or SMS and we shall return the Phone to you to the address statedin the trade-in order within 7 days. You shall bear all the expenses incurred.
You agree that if you do not reply within 7 days of us sending Final Quotation by email or SMS, you are deemed to have accepted the Final Quotation for the trade-in order. We shall then issue our Final Quotation confirmation email to you and will issue the E-Voucher within 5 business days.
- Title and ownership of the Phone shall pass to us upon issuance of the confirmation email and the E- Voucher.
Processing of the Phone
- If we cannot handle or process your Phone during the verification for any reason (e.g. the iOS7 Activation Lock has not been removed), we shall promptly write to seek your consent by email or SMS to a solution that may enable us to process the Phone. If we do not receive any reply from you within 3 days of our written request, we shall arrange the Logistic Company to return the Phone to you but you are required to pay the costs of such return.
- LTG shall in no event take responsibility for any loss, security and protection of data that maybe caused during the verification, reconfiguration and/or processing of the Phone. You acknowledge that once you have delivered the Phone to us, it is impossible for you to retrieve and/or recover any data or contents stored in the Phone and/or any memory cards or SIM inserted in the Phone. You agree to release us from all claims, losses or damages regarding the confidentiality of any data or contents arising from the trade- in order.
- For the purpose of these T&Cs, “Unlawful Phone” shall include any phone which is made or sold under a brand name without the brand owner’s authorization, has been altered without the brand owner’s consent, is stolen or obtained by any unlawful means or improper methods. LTG refuses to purchase any Unlawful Phone and reserves the right to seek compensation from you for any loss and damages caused to us arising due to your breach of these T&Cs. In case that it comes to our knowledge that there is any violation of this Clauses 23 after the issue of E-Voucher, DCR reserves the right not to activate the E- Voucher.
- If we are notified by the relevant government authority or we reasonably suspect that the Phone is either a lost or stolen good, a counterfeit or is involved in any unlawful activity, you are required to provide proof of ownership of the Phone. We reserve the right to report to the relevant government authority and submit the Phone to it for further investigation and shall have no liability to return the Phone to you during the course of investigation.
Use of E-Voucher
- You may use the E-Voucher to purchase any products on DCR Store.
- The value of E-Voucher cannot be accumulated. You can only apply one E-Voucher to each purchase. TheE-Voucher is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or other gifts.
- The use of the E-Voucher is subject to the term and conditions of E-Voucher at the Mailer Products. Youconfirm that you have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- All product names and brand names appeared in this Website are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks or registered trademarks and any related intellectual property are solely owned by their respective manufacturers.
- These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between LTG and you in relation to this Website and any trade-in order and supersede all prior communications whether written or oral.
- Customer may only assign these T&Cs with the prior written consent of LTG.
- Our delay or failure to exercise any right or remedy will not result in a waiver of that or any other right orremedy.
- LTG will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these T&Cs to the extent such failure iscaused by any event beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Website, you expressly agree to abide by these T&Cs. LTG reserves the right in itssole and absolute discretion to disqualify any participant who LTG reasonably believes that has breachedany of these T&Cs. LTG reserves all rights to seek damages or other compensation from such participant.
- LTG will have the final discretion to decide on all matters concerning this Website which include amendments of these T&Cs as well as variation and/or termination of the Website. In case of any dispute,the decision of LTG shall be final.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, LTG shall not be held liable for any indirect, special orconsequential loss or damage you may suffer in connection with the Website or any matter that is provided under these T&Cs, and LTG’s maximum liability in connection with such matters shall be limited to the sum of [MYR100] per occurrence or the sum of the Initial Quotation per trade-in order, whichever is the higher.
- You agree to indemnify us from and against all claims bought against us arising from a trade-in order or for any breach of these T&Cs by you.
- If any provision of these T&Cs shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be replaced with one that could most closely reflect the intent of LTG in the original provision and the remainder of these T&Cs shall continue in full force and effect.
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia to resolve any disputes that may arise.
- In case of any inconsistency between different language versions of these T&Cs, the English version shallprevail.